Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kids Say The Darnest Things!

Today, we were driving home from the park after spending some quality time with our good friends! ( No really, we had a great time! Thanks!)
Anyways, Treven says to me "Mom, my hair is sweaty so I've had a long day! Lets go home and rest."
Then I say to him "Do you want to roll your window down and get some fresh air?"
He replies with a grunt and proceeds to roll down his window. After about 10 seconds (no joke) he says "Please roll the window up, I don't like the air in my hair."
His word choice was just soooo cute. Not wind or fresh air, it was just "air in my hair".
O.k. so maybe noboby thinks thats as cute as I do, but he says some of the cutest things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! My fav was when I asked him if he wanted whipped cream on his chocolate milk and he said, "no, no cream. just chocolate milk" The way he said it was super cute! :) Your kids are so much fun and so well behaved they can come over anytime!! :)
Love ya!

Jen said...

I love it! The blogs looking cute Coleen. Where did you get the background?