Friday, April 11, 2008

CRAZY!

So what do you think of my new background? A Little crazy uh? Well to be honest with you, this is what my life would look like if it could be put into a picture. I know, I know we are all busy people with busy lives but I had an eye opening experience. Cool uh? O.K. so here it is....My life it toooooo full of stuff!!! I love my husband and I love my kids more than air. They will now be the only priority in my life. Everything else will take the back burner. Back to basics! I love a simple life, haven't had one in a long time, but I want one back. Any suggestions are welcome! My new motto: Calm...Cool...Collected!

6 comments:

Hollye said...

Totally reminds me of Surfing "Lets go surfin now everyone is learnin how come on a surfari with me" Like, it makes me feel like I am riding a wave. Wayyy
Summer Vacationish.;0) Hope all is well with you and your fam.
Holly

Kerri said...

yea, let me know when you figure out how to simplify your life, i'd love to know how!

The Barth Family Blog said...

Way cool background.

kristin said...

Loved your insight! I actually wouldn't mind seeing a couple 'miles' ahead in my life. The embarrassment I could spare myself! As to the background, that is some crazy stuff! Today my life feels VERY much like that. Luckily, like your background, life spins into a pretty circle and not completely out of control. It just feels like it's all over the place at times. Love you and Erik and the kids SOOOO much! You're one of my favorite 'peeps'!!

Elisha said...

Yeah this is a bit crazy. hehe Can you send me some links to sites that have blog backgrounds please. Thanks.

Melissa said...

I love your new little heading. Treven looks to excited to be taking that picture!