Sunday, June 8, 2008

6 YEARS!!!!

Yeah baby! We did it we've made it 6 years! Happy Anniversary! Here's to another 60+ to come! I love you sweetie! You make me smile and laugh EVERY day and that is what you promised to me when we got married! You have given me two beautiful children, and a marriage that is full of surprises! You are amazing and you prove that to me all the time. LOVE YA!

How cute is this? This is one of my FAVORITE chocolate bars and Erik knows that! I mean he KNOWS that! So this is his cute, corky way of showing me that he loves me! I love it!!! I am a sucker for creative ways to show affection. Thanks Sweetie!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day! :) That was a very cute gift Erik gave you! :) You two are a very sweet couple! You compliment each other really well! :)