Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dads


Erik's dad passed away last January very unexpectically from a heart attack. The reason I mention his cause of death is because I was thinking about him today and I started chuckling to myself. I thought that he probably died of a heart attack because his heart was toooooo big for this world. We love him and miss him. This is a video that was made last year for the first Father's Day without him.


This is my dad! I think the picture explains enough! He is nothin' but a softy! (sorry dad) But its true he is goofy, huggable, smart, and loves his grandkids! Happy Father's Day dad! We love everything about you, even if you do think that you are right ALLLLL the time. Just Kiddin'! We love ya!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I made it through without crying! For some reason I thought that cute song the little girl sang was on there, the beatles song. Thanks for making that!

Elisha said...

Love our dads. Love the video. I watch it when ever I need to remember my dad. ;) Luv ya.& miss ya

Unknown said...

Hey Coleen it's Senessa. I don't have your e-mail but I have some questions for you about Sharing Time on Sunday. My e-mail is senessatiffany@yahoo.com Will you e-mail me so I can get in contact with you? Sorry this was the only way I could think of to get to you

Tasha said...

That video even brings tears to my eyes!! He is such an amazing person. Heaven is so blessed to have him:)

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Hallo, greetings from Germany. How have you been? I thought that we were going to talk every week. Hehe
Love you
R-

Heather said...

What a sweet video! We always loved having your dad (Brother B. we called him) at girls camp! I don't really remember him not being there in fact! He always made everyone feel so loved! Good to see you and your sweet family are doing well! Love - Heather Carlson