Monday, June 2, 2008

A Little Update

What month are we in? It's June already? Our "May" was a little over booked with events. Treven turned 4, then we had the whole hospital incident (he is doing MUCH better by the way), Erik graduated from college (WWHOOWHOO!), and then Maycie turned 1! Wow, not to mention that both Erik and My entire family came to visit. All in all May was Great! Erik and I LIVE for family, any opportunity that we can take to see, visit or talk with family is our first priority! It was a blast having family come to visit that we don't get to see that often.
* *
These are just a small preview of the fun we had during May. The first pic is Erik's graduation(see if you can play "Where's Erik?"). And then of course my darling little girl on her birthday sporting the CUTE ducky clip that Aunt Crystal and Uncle Brian got her!

6 comments:

Elisha said...

Such a cutie patutie!! We loved spending time with you guys. The boys are still asking to go to "treves house". Congrats to Erik!!!! It is about time. hehe JK Luv ya all.

kristin said...

I am such a duntz! I completely forgot her birthday! What a sad, horrible excuse for an aunt I turned out to be. Sorry to my sweet girl! You know I love you right?
Ditto on seeing family. We love hanging out with you guys! Zakry keeps asking to go see Trev. I'm just thrilled they're starting to relate to one another. Maybe Zak won't be the third wheel anymore? Nah, who am I kidding.

Angelee said...

I think I see him...:)

the Painters said...

Hi Collen!!!! I am SOOO happy to hear from you! It has ben a WHILE huh? How are you? You look fantastic and I'm so happy to see our beautiful family. What adorbale children you have. My computer is having issues at the moment so I am writing from my firend's computer but yes, I would LOVE to stay in touch.
Yay for Sebastopol!

Papa Paradigm said...

Hey guys congratulations! What are your plans now? Your little Maycie is so cute. How's Trevin doing, getting better I hope?

Tasha said...

I love her outfit! Where did you find such a cute thing?