Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fun

Here are just a few pictures from our Friday Outing. We started the day out by going to the Jelly Belly Factory. I got this idea from my cousin. She is what you would call a "Field Trip Mommy". She likes to take her kids to places to show them how things are made and what not. So I thought that I would like to try the same thing. We had a wonderful time watching Jelly Belly's being made! Treven was fascinated but Maycie was a little afraid of all the people. And there was A-LOT of people! I guess everyone and their mom's dog had the same idea. But fun anyhow!
Then we headed over to a little amusement park for families. It was the perfect sized park for a number of reasons. My 4 year old could ride every ride by himself and my 1 year old could ride all of them with us holding her! That to me, is family friendly. Also, we were able to ride all the rides, play video games, and make memories in about 1 1/2 hours! Perfect sized park in all aspects!
All in all, we had a tired family when we got home, but a happy one at that! Nothing beats good clean family fun!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! It looks like you guys had a blast! We'll definitely be trying out that amusement park soon! Great pictures! :)

Kerri said...

what was the name of the amusement park? Where was it?

Crystal said...

You guys are such a fun family! I love you guys.

Elisha said...

where is the jelly bean factory?? Looks like you guys had fun.

Wendy Day said...

Look's like you guys had a lot of fun. I've always wanted to go to the jelly belly factory. I love the idea of taking your kids on field trips. That is so cool. Where is that park?

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

It was so good to hear from you. I am glad you found us. Your kids are super cute. It is nice to see you are all doing well. Let's keep in touch.

Mark Davis said...

We love the jelly belly factory! Last time we went there we bought eight bags of candy (as gifts). Unfortunately, we ate it all before we could give it away.

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

I need your digits so we can catch up again...

Tammy said...

Hey - where is this park?? I want to go visit!