Sunday, August 3, 2008

Maycie, Maycie, Maycie

Erik's mom fell outside of our home and broke her foot last week! She was saying goodbye to Treven who was standing in the window waving and she lost her footage and slip and broke her foot. We went running outside to help her, naturally! Well, Maycie was in her highchair so I knew, just knew she would be O.K. for 2 mins while we helped Erik's mom. Oh boy, I couldn't have been more WRONG! This is what we found the little missy doing when we came back in...
She had wiggled herself out of the highchair and onto the TABLE where her applesauce apparently couldn't wait to be eaten! O.K. so if that doesn't qualify me for "Mom of the Year" award, just take a good look at how close she is to the edge! AHHHHH!
Now look at her face..."What, what did I do?"

8 comments:

Mosley Family said...

Way to go, Coleen! That is hilarious! She is so cute.

Hollye said...

That little stinker! How cute is she though..... Just trying to be INDEPENDENT, like her Mommy ;0)
Hugs,
Holly

Hollye said...

Also, So sorry to hear about Eric's Mom's foot!!! Holy cow! hope she is doing okay and is on her way, to a speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

How funny! She is just tooo cute!

Kerri said...

wow, that was a close one!! don't worry, I'll take your kids when CPS comes and takes them ;)

Elisha said...

I can't believe how big she is. Wow!!! So what are you doing braking my mom's foot. hehe I am so glad you had fun on your trip. Good job on keeping it a secret for so long. ;) Miss ya

Crystal said...

Are those her NEW shoes you got her on our trip? They look like the apple sauce found the white parts well! She is so cute and I think she looks like you! I love you.

Marilyn said...

Considering all the things she could have done--- the table and applesauce doesn't seem so terrible.

Hope Erik's mom is ok.
Love ya.
Aunt Marilyn