Sunday, August 3, 2008

San Diego or Bust...


My sisters and I decided to surprise my mom with a trip to San Diego! We didn't tell her anything about the trip until about 3 hours till our plane left. Her reaction to the surprise was far better than any of us could have ever asked for. This is the first trip that just all us girls have gone on. We did plenty of shopping, eating, talking, seeing, and anything else that we could think of. NO KIDS! It was truly a vacation for me! We had a blast and we think we are going to try and make this an annual thing! (Not the surprise, of course.)
We never realized how much we all looked alike until this trip. It was great!

5 comments:

Hollye said...

How Cool is that!? All of you are so cute and look like your having a ton of fun

Molly Bee said...

I love the picture of you all together. I love San Diego. Did you go to Seaside Village? A harbor cruise? The Zoo?
Cousin Melinda

The Dirty Duncans said...

while i guess the no kids thing was wrong apparently i had a kid inside of me!! LOL

Wendy Day said...

It's always nice to have a GNO. Even better to make it a GWO. Hope you had a fun.

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Hey, I have been meaning to call, but I somehow misplaced you're digits. Email me...