Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 Quirks

I've been tagged...but here's the thing: I can't ever remember to do these games! But I liked this one that my friend Leah sent me so here goes. I am supposed to list 6 Quirks about me.
1. I love, love, love steamed carrots and ketchup
2. My favorite pair of shorts is from Wal-Mart
3. I love to plan parties but hate to throw them
4. I heard my voice once on a answering machine and now I won't leave messages
5. I have a hard time saying "No" to anyone (please don't take advantage of that)
6. Everyday when my husband leaves, I pray that he doesn't die (that is courtesy of my father-in-law)

The list really goes on and on but I'll spare ya for now!

3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

Yay Colleen! It was a fun one huh? So I totally know how you feel about being worried your husband is going to die! Ever since my brother passed away I get so worried if Chris hasn't called me like 15 minutes after he gets off work! (and it's been 3 years!) It has gotten a little better. I used to freak out like anxiety attack...now I just get a little worried.

Unknown said...

Cute quirks you quirky girl!! heehee!

kristin said...

Steamed carrots and ketchup huh? Wow, slightly nauseating, but it's all good. Just kidding! Also, your voice doesn't sound crazy on an answering machine. We're our own worst critics I suppose.
I hear you on the whole death issue as well.
You're just amazing and I feel so lucky to know you. Quirks and all!