Friday, September 26, 2008

Expanding Vocabulary


O.K., so Treven has been speaking in full sentences since he was like 2 and has never really stop amazing his father or I. So I don't know why I am so excited to listen to him speak lately. He has been going to preschool for 5 weeks, and to listen to him tell me about his day and about what he learned and to watch him implement it at home is absolutely heart warming. Some of his most recent additions to his vocabulary include, but are not limited to:
Disgusting
Excellent
Humongous

Then we have his new phrases that he states so grown up:
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine
You've got to be kidding me
I don't appreciate that

And this one takes the cake:
Mommy, I love you all the way to Heaven and Grandma's house and the park and back! That's a lot of love. I win!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hilarious! He sounds like such a cute kid! ;)

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

What a cute/smart/funny little boy. Must take after his mother!Hey sorry that I missed you twice. I will try again some time this week...can't wait to hear from you!

Melissa said...

HEY! Wow... I feel a little bit like a stalker but I found your blog. haha. I can't believe how big he is!!!! I miss you guys!

moosie said...

Treven will always be precious. He is so smart and luvable.

Marilyn said...

The quotes are great, but you have to wonder exactly what the conversation was that got to some of them--like don't worry about me...
Now it will be fun to see what parts of this he teaches Maycie!
Love ya.
Aunt Marilyn

Unknown said...

How cute! What a cute picture of Treven! How old was he in this picture?? He looks so much younger!